

Victoria and Natasha BEFORE and AFTER hair cut.
Today Natasha and I had haircuts. Actually, I really wanted Natasha to cut her hair, since it was getting very difficult to comb through after swimming every day, sometimes multiple times. And, because Natasha always likes to say, "we do (fill in the blank) the same Mommy, because we're TWINS!" I thought that if I cut my hair, she would want to as well. And, I was right. Also, she loves feeling grown up, and going to a hair salon is very grown up thing to do. So, we both took several inches off. Natasha wanted to look just like me, and I wanted to, literally, lift some of the weight off my shoulders . . . . the heat, the humidity, and the pool chlorine are killing my hair . . . and baby, Something's Gotta Give! However, these few inches off now might just be a temporary stop-gap measure - next time I may cut it all off!
You both look great!!! So funny that Natasha thinks you're twins.
ReplyDelete