Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One of the Top 10 Things I Love about My Kids . .










Traveling and moving around the world ain't easy. Especially for KIDS. But, I have to say that the one thing I love about my kids right now is that they are great at making new friends! They walk into a room and quickly befriend the first kid who will talk to them. They see others playing in a pool and immediately go ask to play with them. They cling to new babysitters and teachers without hesitation (and if they don't, I know there is a problem with the adult!). And, they warm up to new people quickly, regardless of whether they are old or young, rich or poor, tall or short, black, white or brown.

Anyway, I know there will be times that I may vent, or even complain about my personal challenges of being a mommy (I'm admittedly, not very good at it), but right now, I am just grateful for my children, and how easygoing, carefree, and shockingly happy they are with their new friends, and their new schools, in their new country of Indonesia.



No comments:

Post a Comment