Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Three Cheers for New Years!

After weeks of non-planning, I think I managed to pull off my favorite New Years Eve day/night: woke up late, went with hubby for a 90 minute spa massage, had lunch and a mani/pedi with my girlfriend, played in the pool with my kids in the afternoon, then, got all dressed up and went out for an intimate dinner at a delicious Turkish restaurant with dear friends John and Nicole, followed by a quick visit to wish Happy New Year greetings to a big group of friends at a nearby restaurant, then flew home on miraculously empty Jakarta roads, and capped the night off at midnight by watching a 360 degree symphony of fireworks from the rooftop of an apartment building in our compound. It was truly a stunning display of fireworks!! And now, wishing Happy New Year to all my friends and family around the world . . . I can't think of a BETTER New Years Eve ever!






               


No comments:

Post a Comment